Tuesday, April 29, 2008

First show of the season

I was in Connecticut for the CT Sheep, Wool And Fiber Festival last weekend. I arrived Friday afternoon to beautiful spring colors, glorious sunshine and 80 degree temps. The show was wonderful, as usual, lots of familiar faces and happy shoppers! I had planned to take pictures to post but once the show started it was too busy to remember.
Below is the Long Ridge Farm booth which I did manage to catch as well as Golding Precision Fiber Tools, adjacent to me, while we were setting up Friday. Diane Golding and I are a few of the vendors who set up the night before, take in a meal together and relax a bit, refreshed for the next day. I understand the parking lot was once again full by 11. It was a bit chilly on Saturday but that always makes wool sound more inviting! Many thanks to all who visited our booth!



No comments:

Post a Comment