Monday, March 16, 2009

Runner up winner Lamp Pool #1

Betsy and I got together last night to visit and draw the name from the hat from the rest of the participants in Georgia's lamb pool. Not to photogenic but we got the job done! And the lamb names are Rufus and Stella. Betsy's current naming system is the letters of the alphabet. Now she's looking at T and U coming up!


Congratulations to Manise! You win 2 ounces of roving from our dark brown Trinity! It's a wonderful chocolaty brown.

Hazel still hasn't lambed so place your bets in Lamp Pool #2!

2 comments:

  1. Hi There - I just found your blog through the ARCA website. I have CVM/Romeldale sheep in Bellingham WA! Your lambs are beautiful! I'll be bookmarking your blog & stopping by again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Thank you so much! I'm speechless.

    ReplyDelete